The eye of a hurricane is calm – the eye being the circular area upon which the storm rotates.
If April with its tightening grand cardinal square is an astrological hurricane of energy, then April 12 might be said to be the eye.
The cardinal grand square is closest on April 22 with Pluto (in Capricorn), Uranus (in Aries), Jupiter (in Cancer) and Mars (in Libra). Jupiter is doing double-duty in a grand water trine with Saturn (in Scorpio) and Neptune (in Pisces).
Neptune rules Pisces so is buoyantly content traversing the open sea for 15 years without a map. On April 12, Venus will join Neptune for a day of drifting through calm and soothing waters.
Venus moves fast and will hook up with Neptune annually for a few days in the month of March or April.
Imagine drifting on the open sea, no land in sight, sun high in the cloudless sky.
How does that make you feel?
Drifting is relaxing but those with even a drop of Virgo energy might have a panic attack upon losing sight of land.
For those folks, April 12 might be a day they want to drift, but don’t know how. Instead, these folk may steal a shot of whisky in the night when the children are sleeping for an on-land moment of Neptunian escape.
Five things to do with Venus conjunct Neptune in Pisces
If you decide not to drift in the open sea or drink whisky, here are a few other things you can do:
- Go to the water – Swimming, boating, bathing, mineral bath, water therapy – it’s a day to have extra water in your life.
- Research and develop your own theory about the Bermuda Triangle – We’re in the midst of an astrological grand water trine which seems a perfect time to see if this physical “water triangle” mystery has any merit.
- Educate on water issues – We have many more years of Neptune in Pisces so water issues will continue to arise from availability to contamination.
- Read The Rime of the Ancient Mariner – Have you invited your friends over for a poetry reading lately? Poetry is the perfect entertainment for a Venus/Neptune in Pisces conjunction.
- Remove a collective unconscious item from your psyche – It’s the perfect time to look deep inside the psyche to find “stowaway” ideas that you’ve carried since childhood that aren’t really yours. If you toss them into the sea, they will dissolve and return to the source.