Newt Gingrich is clearly not reading this blog. If he was, he would know that Americans don’t like mutable signs in the presidency. Americans especially do not care for Geminis.
There have been only two Gemini presidents: John F. Kennedy and George Bush Sr. Enough said.
Gingrich is a Gemini sun (mutable air) and Sagittarius moon (mutable fire). That Gingrich did the unexpected (Gemini) and went ‘a traveling (Sagittarius) without letting people know (male) is not unusual with a chart full of mutable signs. In the Myers-Briggs Personality Assessment, Gingrich would be a perceiver.
Mutability means flexibility, adaptability and changeableness. The co-worker who sits next to you, arrives at the same time every day, eats the same sandwich for lunch and goes to bed at the same time every night is not a mutable sun sign.
My advice to Newt Gingrich – don’t run for president of the United States. Italy, yes. France, possibly. But not the United States.
Looking his chart, I came up with five professions based on his personality to keep the 63-year old Gingrich occupied through the “remains of his days.”
- Traveling salesman – Gemini likes to talk and Sagittarius likes to travel.
- Foreign ambassador – Same as above with the added benefit of meeting foreign people. Foreignness is interesting to the Sagittarian type. If he wants to be in politics, this is the best place.
- Owner of an athletic team – Gingrich’s Mars is in Aries giving him interest in sports. Owning a sports team also provides opportunity for travel.
- Casino magnate – This plays into Gingrich’s Sagittarius moon. Mixing with a seamy crowd and avoiding the law are both exiting. Love of risk is Sagittarian.
- Horse tycoon – This mixes Sagittarian love of sports, gambling and animals. Travel is involved and talking to a lot of people.
What I don’t understand about the Gingrichs and Trumps and other filthy-rich people in retirement age is why they want to work at all. That’s just some working-class angst.
Newt, go travel and have fun. Leave the presidency to the type of person who eats the same sandwich every day. In this case, the sandwich of responsibility.