Really, I believe astrology is all hogwash and we people of the earth have free will, something you see each and every day as humanity greets the rising sun with a new, fresh approach to another day of consciousness.
We’re not stuck in habits, patterns and routines. We can do whatever we want whenever we want.
My cat, however, does believe in astrology. During full moons she often celebrates by dashing across the house, chasing her tail and following unseen ghosts on the wall.
During the recent solar eclipse it was all “purr – purr – purr.” She wouldn’t stop talking about it. Now that the eclipse has passed she’s back to her silent and prolonged meditations on astrology while curled up in her sleeper.
These are the random astrological thoughts my cat bothered me with this week:
- The fall of Twinkie – Twinkies rose in 1933 during the great Depression and are falling near 2013 during another financial depression. In 1933 Pluto was in Cancer and Neptune in Virgo – both food and diet oriented. In 2013 Pluto is in Capricorn and Neptune in Pisces – both planets have traveled 180 degrees – are we at the end of the Twinkie business cycle or the end of an eating cycle?
- Hillary Clinton in Australia – Hillary Clinton was down under where you could see the solar eclipse that was astrologically between her Scorpio sun and Scorpio Venus. Saturn is hanging out on her Scorpio sun as well creating all kinds of fantastic ancient-ritual type energy. What happens in Australia stays in Australia, hopefully. Pisces moon Clinton is may be more of a spiritualist and dreamer than you might realize . . . What else happened down there?
- John Kasich in Ohio – while Hillary was basking in Scorpionic energy, Ohio Governor Kasich is fielding Scorpionic energy from without as this Jupiter, Venus and Sun are in steady-Taurus, opposite Scorpio. Kasich is having to deal with this stuff called “heavy emotion.” Yuch, eew. He’s probably wondering why everyone thinks he’s a tightwad as he generously gives light bulbs to the local shelter. Why can’t everyone just go to work and be happy? Why do people get so intense about nothing?
- George Clooney – Clooney also has sun in Taurus and moon in Capricorn, like Ohio Governor John Kasich. Clooney might be having more fun fielding Scorpio energy from without but also goes “eew” when people have intense feelings that are separate from the physical body. Haven’t seen him on the cover of People in awhile. What’s going on?
- My cat noticed several stories of sexual misconduct (and one major abortion story) on her BBC Mobile App story feed this week and reflected on how this is going to be one long Saturn-in-Scorpio transit. As the Wicked Witch of the West (WWW – interesting) said to Dorothy as she complained of her long journey to Oz “Why you’ve only just begun.” Saturn in Scorpio has only just begun.
- Mitt Romney whines – When you have all three water signs in your chart (in trine aspect) it’s called a “Whine Trine.” When you have lots of Pisces and Scorpio, as Romney does, there may also be a more-than-average tendency to see oneself as a victim. As my cat noticed, every day on the drive to work we all experience winning and losing, victories and humiliations. She thinks Romney should file emotional bankruptcy and let the process work itself out as bereavement begins. If he resists while Saturn is on his moon, he’ll just fall into a depression. My cat’s usual advice to Romney is to go have some frickin’ fun and forget about saving the world.
- Fiscal cliff – While my cat doesn’t have a checking account, she does understand what it means when Pluto transits Capricorn – transformation of all structure. She fully believes there is a fiscal cliff and we ought to re-structure our government and financial sectors in the early degrees of Capricorn rather than letting Pluto raze our society for another ten years. Pluto is like an earthquake under us, collapsing all that we try to build. Sand castles, she told me, it’s like sand castles. When I asked for more detail on her plan, she had her usual response – I’m not president, I don’t have to figure this out.
be loving it ! and the wisdom of a Tuxedo’d chat 🙂 Madame Clinton’s secrets are safe down under !
Did Clinton see the eclipse? Couldn’t tell from news stories.