COLUMBUS, Ohio – The National Bureau of Astrological Awareness has issued an “Aries Alert” due to the sun, Venus, Mars and Uranus all transiting this sign.
During this period of pleasure-loving, impulsive and enlightening planetary energies in fiery Aries, residents are warned that self-motivating energies may occur involuntarily. Residents are warned that actions may occur without the prior consent of the part of your being that says, “No, don’t do that.” Inanimate objects are also under the influence of this energy.
The following events may suddenly occur before you have a chance to put up your Pluto in Capricorn defense and control systems:
- The nuclear power that lives just north of you may decide to nix all treaties (link)
- Large multi-ton cruise ships may come loose from moorings and drift (link)
- Cars may suddenly find themselves against buildings with increasing frequency (link link link)
- You may say things out loud that normally reside only in your mind
- Others may say things to you that normally reside only in their minds
- You may have the urge to take over and rule a small country
- Headaches may occur more regularly
- Your employees will call off sick more often when really they are just hung over
When dealing with these events it advised to use caution but not reason as reason is completely ineffective during this period. It is inadvisable to tell employees to stop partying on work nights and get in the office on time; they may yell back at you.
Aries energy is balanced by Libra energy, so talk of peace and love might deflect the situation until the energy passes naturally at the end of April.