Michele Bachmann was right that Iowa would surprise us – it gave Mitt Romney a mere eight (8) vote lead over the second place candidate Rick Santorum. Eight votes are clearly disputable but I don’t think anyone will go there during this process.
Bachmann received a mere 4.97% of the votes.
I know, I know, Iowa isn’t important like New Hampshire. I know, I know, there are people who win Iowa only to fade into the corn rows like “Children of the Corn.”
Yes, New Hampshire is in one week. But remember, Huntsman is still in the game and his dissing of both Iowa and the fidelity vows suggests he’s got some guerrilla tactic up his sleeve.
Regardless, the individuals with the most fixed signs won the top three spots in Iowa.
Michele, can you drop Newt and Perry off on your way home? Newt might be a little distracting as a talk-a-holic but Perry will be quiet as he holds back his emotions in the back seat.
4.97 Career Options for Bachmann
Ohio Astrology, again, would like to offer Political Career Displacement Services to the Republican Presidential Candidates that don’t make it through the finish line. I wish I could offer some unemployment benefit, but since politicians are all wealthy, it’s not truly necessary.
Five career options:
- Vice President – hey, that’s still out there. To beat our first African American president, the Republicans may choose to throw a female into the race as they did in 2008.
- Head of non-profit organization – I know that this is a stereotypical wife-of-politician career path, but I think you’d be really good at it with sun in Aries and moon in Aquarius. It might give the true fulfillment you are looking for by running for president.
- Animal trainer – with so much fire in the chart and Mars in Capricorn, you would love the challenge of taming a wild beast.
- Developer – you would enjoy the material aspects of development which include watching something being built and making money at the same time. It would also provide that sense of community your Aquarius moon seeks.
- (.97) Head of a new political party – back to the Aries and Aquarius energy. If they can revolt in the Middle East, why not the US?
Good luck, Michele. I kind of hope the Republicans will choose you as VEEP. I think you deserve it WAY more than Sarah Palin.